one o’ my homies usually does a “friday links” post on (obviously) fridays.
i liked the thought this week because there are a few things that i have come across this week that i want to share with you
while i finish the other blog posts i am writing…
so happy friday!
- really excited about the opening of this shop: BLESS YOU, ANTHROPOLOGIE. (maybe i need to have another wedding… yet thinking of using a few things for babygirl’s 1st bday bash.)
- loved this post by laura jane on the celebration that saddened my heart a few sundays ago. so well said.
- sweetly blessed by the discovery of this blog/book. i am planning on starting a list of my own “prudent advice” for my daughter.
- these precious words makes me wonder what kind of little girl mine will be. will she be a rebel? will she be goofy? will she be free-spirited? i love thinking on these things…
- i heart this post . if you’re a mommy you will appreciate the way she comically describes being the parent of a toddler. (and from this week, this post gave me quite the chuckles.)
photo by yours truly