on july 26th (wow it took me a while to post this… oops) our little girl turned 2 months old.
i know, it seems like just yesterday she was born.
and now she is already grown up, ready to leave the nest, about to get her driver’s license and…
NOT YET PEOPLE.
she is still tiny and all MINE.
i will be taking shots of her in her 2 chairs in her nursery (one for my design sensibilities and the other to show how incredibly precious & TINY she looks) every month. so we can all watch her as she grows!
so here is miss harper story at 2 months old:
- appointment austin baby fruit belly issues belly pics birth birthday branson christmas cooking daddy diapers dr. hanks dr. mccall entertaining family trips first food friends gender gt hannah harper hurley interior design kansas lindsay todd design LL LL's room mexico milkbrain mommy moment month pics my family random recipes second trimester snow The Belly the chapmans the grandparents The Mahm the todds third trimester ultrasound Uncategorized vacation why i love youtube wednesday wordless wednesday work
- latashamorrison's photo instagram.com/p/BHmXjXzD3su/ 1 year ago
- savory sweet potatoes with lemon, feta &@parsley shelikestoeat.com/2016/06/08/sav… https://t.co/1VcpU5fqYQ 1 year ago
- coconut jasmine rice shelikestoeat.com/2016/05/09/coc… https://t.co/0vD6hyi0d5 1 year ago
- almond butter + oat + chia protein bites shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/23/alm… https://t.co/9A3ux6UK4P 1 year ago
- cinnamon roll palmiers shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/03/cin… https://t.co/qY8L04QNAL 1 year ago
- carrot almond cake shelikestoeat.com/2016/02/15/car… https://t.co/aruZykO7xL 1 year ago