slowly but surely, our house is looking like our own again. this weekend, the hubs and i hung curtains in my office (well, actually HE hung the curtains and hurley & i supervised). it is turning out to be an office i want to be in all the time! who saw that coming!?
the drafting table will be moved out and our guest queen bed will be moved in (so the LL can have her space), so my office will moonlight as a guest room once she is here. and i have been dying to use these curtains for the longest time and i am loving them… it feels so much better in here with some DESIGN!
LL’s room looks like an actual bedroom now (not a packed-out storage unit)!
so here are the final “before” pics before it gets decorated for the little girl…
stay tuned for more updates…
- appointment austin baby fruit belly issues belly pics birth birthday branson christmas cooking daddy diapers dr. hanks dr. mccall entertaining family trips first food friends gender gt hannah harper hurley interior design kansas lindsay todd design LL LL's room mexico milkbrain mommy moment month pics my family random recipes second trimester snow The Belly the chapmans the grandparents The Mahm the todds third trimester ultrasound Uncategorized vacation why i love youtube wednesday wordless wednesday work
- latashamorrison's photo instagram.com/p/BHmXjXzD3su/ 1 year ago
- savory sweet potatoes with lemon, feta &@parsley shelikestoeat.com/2016/06/08/sav… https://t.co/1VcpU5fqYQ 1 year ago
- coconut jasmine rice shelikestoeat.com/2016/05/09/coc… https://t.co/0vD6hyi0d5 1 year ago
- almond butter + oat + chia protein bites shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/23/alm… https://t.co/9A3ux6UK4P 1 year ago
- cinnamon roll palmiers shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/03/cin… https://t.co/qY8L04QNAL 1 year ago
- carrot almond cake shelikestoeat.com/2016/02/15/car… https://t.co/aruZykO7xL 1 year ago