I kid you not, as Wifey & I are driving to our 4 month baby appointment, I stop at a red light and have my future staring me in the face. I am convinced that I must begin training now to prepare my gag reflex for our future child’s early contibutions to the world. Although Wifey finds my “gagflex” endearing now, I know it will quickly lose it’s charm when she ends up with 2 messes to clean up rather than just one. To begin with, I think I’ll start with a few reps of standing near dumpsters for 1 min. increments and work up to extended times in public porta potties. Stage 2 will consist of simulations (i.e. handling “gooey substances” like chili and potato salad while blindfolded in a freshly fertilized stable as Wifey blasts me in the face with spray from a water hose…or something like that). Stage 3…Game On! My mantra during this workout…”I will not spew on our baby”.
- appointment austin baby fruit belly issues belly pics birth birthday branson christmas cooking daddy diapers dr. hanks dr. mccall entertaining family trips first food friends gender gt hannah harper hurley interior design kansas lindsay todd design LL LL's room mexico milkbrain mommy moment month pics my family random recipes second trimester snow The Belly the chapmans the grandparents The Mahm the todds third trimester ultrasound Uncategorized vacation why i love youtube wednesday wordless wednesday work
- latashamorrison's photo instagram.com/p/BHmXjXzD3su/ 1 year ago
- savory sweet potatoes with lemon, feta &@parsley shelikestoeat.com/2016/06/08/sav… https://t.co/1VcpU5fqYQ 2 years ago
- coconut jasmine rice shelikestoeat.com/2016/05/09/coc… https://t.co/0vD6hyi0d5 2 years ago
- almond butter + oat + chia protein bites shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/23/alm… https://t.co/9A3ux6UK4P 2 years ago
- cinnamon roll palmiers shelikestoeat.com/2016/03/03/cin… https://t.co/qY8L04QNAL 2 years ago
- carrot almond cake shelikestoeat.com/2016/02/15/car… https://t.co/aruZykO7xL 2 years ago